Saturday, October 3, 2009

And then, there was this monster....Bisul Mountain......


There was lots of great conversation to be had on our trip today. I think Jimmy was telling me about him and his dad swimming (see previous post). Another good one was in the car when I was navigating and Big Jimmy was telling me to look for the town of "Wangchung". I started singing the 80's song "Everybody wangchung tonight....". He thought I caught his joke since I was singing the song. Why would there not be a town named "Wangchung" in an Asian country? He thinks he's sooooo funny. All I got to say, is who got us lost and who got us to the mountain?

I love Jimmy's expressions in these pictures. This is how he is many conversations during the day. Exception - and hour or two after he wakes from his nap. Direct eye contact, not recommended. Talking, not a great idea. Don't breathe too loud either.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: